Monday, November 27, 2006

CITEZEN URBAN

Format of 2MMM/2DAY Radio stations.

Jacky: Hi Carl

Carl: Hi Jacky. So Jacky what did you do this weekend.

Jacky: Well I was actual able to drag Lee out of the house and we went shopping. You know how I love to buy new clothes. While I actual bought a new CD.

Carl: Why didn't you just get one free from the radio station like we always do?

Jacky: I couldn't wait. It's the new album, Citizen Urban by Johnny Vanguard. When I saw it I just had to get it straight away and I tell you its fantastic.

Carl: I have to agree with you this Jacky I have heard the new album, Citizen Urban by Johnny Vanguard and it is great.

Jacky: I tell you Carl I can hardly wait to interview Johnny about Citizen Urban and meet him in person. This new album is a real come back for Johnny Vanguard and put him back on the charts after so many years.

Carl: That's right Jacky we will be in the studio tomorrow just after 8 and I to will be buying his new album, Citizen Urban, not just for me but all my friends and relatives.

Jacky: and we will be giving away one album each of Citizen Urban to the first twenty callers tomorrow during the interview.

Carl: So tune in tomorrow listeners if you want to hear about this great new album Citizen Urban by Johnny Vanguard and call in to get a free CD.

1 Comments:

Blogger michaeltafe said...

Hi Tyler,

A good advert here. I liked the easy back and forth style that 2Day features. I think you needed to put in where the album is available (whether it be in atore or download) this would really help I feel.

MARK: B-

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home